Experience the Doubletree Bedford Glen Hotel
Quintessential New England
Nestled on a 24 acre pine forest in Boston’s historic countryside, a stone’s throw away from Lexington and Concord’s historical Battle Fields and the excitement and culture of Boston. The perfect choice for business or leisure travel and dedicated to superior hospitality
Nestled on a 2With more than 13,000 square-feet of versatile space featuring 2 ballrooms, 8 meeting rooms, 10 breakout rooms and numerous outdoor venues, we’re able to accommodate events of all shapes and sizes. Enjoy unfettered inspiration with the latest in conference technology and our dedicated staff by your side.4 acre pine forest in Boston’s historic countryside, a stone’s throw away from Lexington and Concord’s historical Battle Fields and the excitement and culture of Boston.
The art of meeting your highest expectations.
– Dolce Bedford Hotel –
What makes dining at the Doubletree Bedford Glen Hotel unique is that we incorporate the freshest ingredients, delicate preparation, and professional culinary craft into each meal.
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Let us sweep you away on your big day. From our charming outdoor gazebo to our grand, sky-lit Concord Ballroom, we are able to provide a magical backdrop to your wedding.
Features & Activities
Are you visiting for business or pleasure? We offer a variety of activities to help you stay active or relax. Take some time to enjoy nature’s beauty by biking or walking along our nature preserve trails.
Designed with an eye for exceptional comfort and every modern convenience, all 281 guest rooms and suites reflect an ideal balance between elegance and technology.
As a tourist, you definitely want the best yet cheap services, including air tickets, food and of course hotel rooms. Some people try to scrimp and save during a tour, so their first way is to save on the cost of hotel rooms. Thus, many will opt for cheap budget hotels or backpacker lodges, not even bothering to check out the prices of rooms in luxury hotels. In the perception of many, it costs a bomb to spend a few nights in luxury hotels.
Before making a decision, you should at least make some effort to do some research on different hotels regarding their room rates, the services they offer, the facilities provided, and so on. This can help you choose the type of accommodation that suits you best.
First, it is misleading that luxury hotels cost a bomb. When there are promotions or off-peak seasons, the offered room rates may be very affordable. Thus, please check and compare room rates between different hotels and different seasons when you are planning.
Second, luxury hotels provide concierge service while budget hotels usually don’t. When there is a concierge service, your needs will be better-taken care of. If you need anything, just give the front desk a call, and they will gladly assist you. Many guests are willing to pay for this convenience.
For the price you pay, you will enjoy better facilities in a luxury hotel. Many luxury hotel rooms are equipped with entertainment facilities and conveniences. These may include television sets in each room with DVDs available for you, Internet access in each room, free laundry service and not to forget other facilities such as bathtubs, Jacuzzi, and so on. For budget hotels, the furnishing and the facilities usually are the simplest possible. Entertainment facilities may only be confined to one common area or lobby, where all the guests share the TV and Wi-Fi service. So relatively, you will not have such a convenient and enjoyable stay.
In addition, luxury hotels are usually located in popular city areas. Some of them are near to shopping malls and cafes. Thus, if you are traveling the free and easy way, it is convenient for you if you want to spend some of your free time window shopping of sipping coffee at a veranda. Luxury hotels have their own coffee house or bars, so it is also convenient for you to have a drink anytime you want. If you stay in a budget hotel, you may have to leave the hotel if you are craving for some alcohol.
When all these are revised, you are ready to call and make a reservation for a room in your hotel. It is advisable to book your hotel rooms as early as possible so that a place for you can be guaranteed. It grants you peace of mind too. It is always dangerous to walk in and expect that there will be spare rooms. What if there aren’t any rooms available? You’ll then have to go through the hassle to start another search for suitable accommodation.
So, before your trip, do proper planning and research to find the hotel that suits you most. A good stay will definitely make your trip more enjoyable.
If you’re looking for somewhere different to hold your office meeting or want to meet with clients or other companies for an event, then you’ll want somewhere that has everything you need.
Here’s how to choose the perfect meeting venue.
- You’ll need to decide where you want to hold your meeting. Will it is in the same town or city as your company is based, or will you choose somewhere central so that it’s easy for all guests to reach?
- You’ll want to book early so that your chosen venue is available when you need it. The popular places will book up soon, so if your meeting has to be on a certain day of the week, or at a certain time of year, you’ll want to book as soon as you can.
- It’s important to check that the meeting venue you choose has all the facilities you need. Does it cater for the number of people in your meeting or conference? Are meals and refreshments available? Are they included in the cost, or will guests have to pay themselves?
- You might want to choose a location that’s away from your normal working environment. If you work in the city, why not see if being in the countryside can be inspirational, and help you think of new ideas? Would a round of golf before or after your meeting help your staff or guests to unwind, and be open to your ideas, or be more productive?
- The room layout will need to be flexible, depending on the purpose of your meeting. If you’re giving a talk to your staff, then you’ll want the seats to be laid out facing the front. If you’re splitting your guests into groups, then you might want separate rooms or areas for them to come up with new ideas.
- Has the venue got the technology you need? If you need a projector or internet access, is this available as part of the cost, or will you need to pay for this in addition? Perhaps you’ll need video conferencing facilities or access to additional computers. Can the venue help you with this?
- You’ll want to choose somewhere relatively quiet so you’re not interrupted. Perhaps you’ll want to choose a hotel with a good reputation that has the conference or meeting facilities that you need.
- You’ll want to make sure that there are additional facilities for after the meeting. Is there a restaurant, or will staff have to go elsewhere to eat? Are there rooms to stay at the venue, or will guests have to book a nearby hotel? What sorts of leisure facilities are available at the venue, or nearby?
- Spending time out of the office can be a good way to help improve productivity. By being in a different environment, your audience is more likely to listen to what you have to say. You also encourage team building and staff from different departments to spend more time with each other at a venue other than the office. If you want to impress your clients or show your staff that you value them, you’ll want to choose a suitable venue.
- You’ll want to make sure that you get value for money and won’t be paying for facilities or extras that you don’t need, but you shouldn’t choose a venue solely on cost. You won’t want your staff or guests to moan about the venue or the fact that they had to pay for everything.
Now you know more about how to choose the right location, perhaps now is the time to choose your next conference or meeting venue.